It’s National Love Your Pet Day!
While we love our pets every day, be sure to show your pet a little extra attention in honor of this special holiday.
Here are a few ways to spoil your pet today!
How to Celebrate Love Your Pet Day!
- Have a Play Date – Pets love attention. A play date is a simple, stress-free way to let your pet burn off some extra energy. Just be careful and make sure that it is a calm environment, especially if they’re meeting for the first time. If your pets aren’t getting along, don’t force it.
- Bake a Homemade Treat – What pet doesn’t love a homemade treat? Try a simple recipe for dog biscuits like this one.
- Adopt a New Friend – If you’re ready to add a pet to your family, today is the perfect time to adopt! Just be sure to give us a call afterwards for your pet’s first medical checkup and vaccinations.
- Get Crafty with a DIY Project – DIY projects can be fun for both you AND your pets. Try making your own cute treat jar.
- Bring Them In for a Check Up – One of the best ways to truly show your pet how much you care is to bring them in for an annual exam. Through preventative wellness exams, we can help make sure that your pet is on the right track for a long, happy and healthy life.
If you have any questions about your pet or your pet’s health, don’t hesitate to contact one of our offices! We are here to answer all of the questions you have!