Happy National Pet Day! It’s almost time to finally get home to your furry friends after a long Monday. Here are a few ideas to help you celebrate.
Celebrating National Pet Day:
- Give Your Pet a Bath – We know that baths are not every pet’s favorite activity, but it helps keep your furry friend clean and healthy.
- Watch a Pet-Friendly Movie – Relax after a long day with your favorite pet-themed movie. Air Bud, Aristocats, Ratatouille, and Homeward Bound are just a few ideas on what you can watch with your furry friend.
- Give Them Some Extra Love – Show your pet just how much you care with a long belly rub or playful exercise. Spend some time throwing a ball with your dog or playing with your cat and their laser pointer. It’s a great way to give your pet some exercise and spend some time bonding with your pet.
- Take Photos of Your Pet – Take a few photos of your pet to remember the day. Don’t forget to share them with us, too!
- Give Them A Treat – Make your own DIY treat or try a store bought version of your pet’s favorite treat to make them feel a little bit more special. Just remember not to overfeed your pet. Treats can be high in calories!
- Schedule An Exam – When was your pet’s last veterinary visit? Regular checkups help us catch problems early on, and help your pet live a long, happy and healthy life.
If your pet is due for an annual exam, vaccine, or flea and tick prevention, schedule an appointment at one of our offices below.