Tomorrow is National Take Your Dog to Work Day, so celebrate by bringing in your four legged best friend to your office. But before doing so you should consider these things so you have the most relaxing day possible!
- Make sure your coworkers are okay with you bringing in your dog first, they may be allergic to or afraid of dogs.
- Bring supplies! Make sure to bring food and water (and bowls), toys, a bed, and poop bags. This way you can keep your pet busy and content while you get your work done.
- Make sure your dog is bathed. No one’s going to appreciate you bringing in a stinky dog!
- Check that your workspace is dog-proof. You don’t want your dog chewing on stray cords or knocking things over while you’re working.
- Don’t bring in your dog if you know they can’t behave well for an extended period of time. If your dog doesn’t behave well with other dogs, maybe consider leaving them at home too.
- Don’t let your dog wander around. Make sure you keep your dog leashed if they can’t stay near you on their own.
If you follow these tips you’re sure to have a productive day with your furry friend by your side!