About Bregman Vet Group
Dr. Jack Bregman graduated from the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Veterinary Medicine in 1966. He established the first of the Bregman Veterinary Group hospitals in 1970 in the Midwood Section of Brooklyn.
His son Eric joined the practice in 1995 and his son Allan joined the group in 2002.
In June of 1998, the Bregman Veterinary Group expanded to Williston Park Long Island with the purchase of The Cat Hospital. The Cat Hospital is a feline only practice that offers a full array of veterinary care for your feline pet in a quiet, stress free environment. In 1999 we established the Feline Hyperthyroid Treatment Center at The Cat Hospital. For the last twelve years, we have been able to offer Radioactive Iodine therapy for hyperthyroid cats.
In 1999 we established the 5th Avenue Cat Clinic in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Modeled after The Cat Hospital, this clinic provides feline only veterinary medicine, surgery and boarding in a similar peaceful environment.
In 2004 we established our largest facility in Williamsburg Brooklyn. The Paws and Claws Veterinary Hospital offers veterinary care for cats and dogs. Separate exam rooms are available for dogs and cats to provide a pleasant environment for us to examine and treat your companion animals. We are also pleased to offer minimally invasive surgery as well as laser surgery and endoscopy at our facility.
In June of 2014, we expanded our practice to serve the Reunion/Championsgate/Orlando areas. We are excited to open the Reunion Veterinary Group in the Ovation Shopping Mall.
The Reunion Veterinary Hospital is a full service veterinary hospitals. We offer comprehensive preventative veterinary medicine as well as many different surgical procedures including: spays, neuters, and soft tissue and orthopedic surgery enhanced by the availability of a Surgical Laser.
The Following is available at the Reunion Veterinary Hospital.
- Wellness exams, routine vaccinations, dewormers, and Flea/Tick/Heartworm preventatives
- Routine surgical procedures including spay and neuters
- Dentistry procedures including the availability of Digital Dental X-ray
- Veterinary medicine including laboratory evaluation of blood, urine and tissue
- Advanced imaging including digital radiology and ultrasound with the incorporation of board certified radiologists to review the images
- Endoscopic procedures and biopsy of the upper gastrointestinal tract
- Soft tissue and orthopedic surgery including bone plating and pinning
- Surgical CO2 Lasers that decrease pain, swelling, bleeding and recovery time for select surgical procedures
- Minimally invasive laparoscopy for spays, abdominal exploratories and biopsies.
- Prescription pet foods manufactured by Hills, Purina and Royal Canin
- Feline Boarding